Online Registration for September Kindergarten and for new students in Grades 1-7 begins on February 1, 2022.
Priority placement is given to those who apply by the deadline of February 28 2022.
Kindergarten registrations for the 2022-23 school year are for children born in the year 2017.Students register at their English Catchment School not their French Catchment School. The school locator will determine your school. Please ensure you have registered at your English Catchment School before applying for French Immersion. To apply for French Immersion, click here.
For more information about our Language Program, click here.
- Birth Certificate or Proof of birth date for the student
- Proof of guardianship
- Proof of citizenship for both the parent and child
- Emergency contact information
- Name and telephone number of the family doctor or medical clinic
- Proof of residency showing the parent/guardian name. This must include two items, at least one being from Category A below:
Category A: proof of ownership or long term rental of dwelling, legal documents indicating BC residence, Parent or guardian filing income tax returns as a BC resident
Category B: BC Hydro bill, BC Cable bill, Provincial driver’s license, Provincial registration of automobile or Canadian bank accounts or credit cards
Programs of Choice
The District offers dozens of options, including language programs. Students can explore their interests, support their strengths, or get exposed to a career through a variety of program choices. For most Programs of Choice, applications are received in February for priority placement for the following school year. Learn more.