Hello Aubrey Families,
Our trip to Deer Lake is next week on Thursday May 23rd!
A few reminders in preparation for the trip:
- We will be going rain or shine. Please dress your child in clothing appropriate for the weather.
- Close-toed shoes are strongly recommended so students can safely enter/exit boats, and comfortably walk along Deer Lake’s trails
- Students need to bring a healthy snack, lunch and water bottle.
- Only pack the essentials. We suggest a small backpack or even just a lunch kit. Students will be carrying their bags with them throughout the day. Please do not pack any valuables (toys, electronics, etc.)
- We will be departing Aubrey at 9 am sharp. Please make sure you arrive at Aubrey by the 8:50 am bell. Teachers will need a few minutes to take attendance before loading buses. We will not be able to wait for late arrivals.
We look forward to exploring Deer Lake next week!